


It is 10:45 p.m. and I still have work to do. I got 36 ears of corn from my friend Gardener Girl late yesterday. So this evening after work I had that job to do. I love cut off freezer corn but it sure does make a mess. In fact, my eyelashes even feel stiff from splatters of corn. ha.



3 comments:
Hi Joy...the corn looks yummy!
Hope that all is well...hope that we will be able to meet again at Frannie's in the fall.
Hugs,
Amy
that corn sure does look yummy
YOUR SWEET CORN LOOK SO YUMMY... REMINDS ME OF GROWING UP WHEN MY MOM WOULD CUT & SCRAP THE FRESH CORN FROM THE COBS WITH A KNIFE BEFORE SHE CANNED IT.... WE DIDNT HAVE ONE OF THE TOOLS TO REMOVE THE CORN, DIDNT HAVE A POTATO MASHER EITHER , ALWAYS MASHED POTATOES WITH A FORK... MY OH MY THE GOOD OLD DAYS... THANK YOU FOR BRING BACK SOME OF THE GOOD OLD MEMORIES..
Post a Comment