Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to my Country home.








Wishing you a Happy New Year from Southern KY! I wanted to share some pics from my home to yours. A few I may have posted before. But I just took these this evening so they may look different with all the dust. ha.
Come see me in KY. We will have a cup of coffee and enjoy life.
*Just let me know a day or so in advance so I can take off from work, clear a path and blow off the dust. ha

10 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Really pretty pictures. Your house looks like a home. You have a lot of really interesting things.
NANCY JO

Beemoosie said...

Very nice!! I'd love to sit a spell!

~*Marie*~ said...

Nice pics, lovely home, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Joy, I Love the pictures of your home. I used to work in a country store yearsa go and I do know what you mean about country folk. I will be following your blog. Hope to learn more about you. Thanks for posting.
Cheryl K-Falls

Ruth said...

I love the pictures. Thank you for sharing. You have so many wonderful collectibles.
Ruth

Unknown said...

I Love Blue too!!

My kitchen is Blue.

Your house looks so comfy!

Heather

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Everything is looking great Ms. Joy. Hope you are doing well - sorry I missed you when you were in - call me next time. I'll be back open in February.

P.S. I had a couch just like yours when we first married - I loved that couch - but we had to replace it.

Blessings, Cathy

basketsnprims said...

I love all of your collections. I'm addicted to those prims too.
Pam

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Hi Ms. Joy - it was so good to see you while you were visiting here. Hope your daughter is feeling much better and I hope you had a safe trip home. Many blessings to you my friend. Cathy

Picket said...

Morning friend!!!! Oh I did so enjoy back looking thru your beautiful blog...I just love you pretty treasures..I use to have those same pretty curtains with the blue trim ruffle in my last home...ohhhh they were so thick and full and the lady we sold the house to begged me to let them stay with the house...lol

Girl I could get a buggy and shop in your home....I am in heaven when I am in a country store I don't even get me started on how much I would love to live in the country and have some chickens! lol lol

Thanks so much for coming by...it let me find you and your beautiful blog....you said you had a question..you can email me at..
perryspride_1969@yahoo.com

Take care and have a great week sweetie!