Saturday, June 13, 2009

On My Porches








I went out to water the flowers and thought I would snap a few pictures to share. My flowers dont seem to be growing as well this year:(. Oh well, the summer is still young.

Guess, you can tell I don't shop in a lawn and garden department for my flower pots. You guessed it, some were handed down and some from my favorite junk stores.

2 comments:

Picket said...

I love it!!!! oh you make me want to go looking for old tea kettles and wash pans..like my grandmothers used! There is something so soothing about seeing all your beautiful flowers planted in those containers girl! They just remind me of my childhood and how the sweet little old ladies would plant things even in old coffee cans and just had things so green and blooming everywhere...(not saying that you are a little old lady girl! lol) I just love the emotion seeing all your pretties bring out in me! Hope all is well with you and yours and that you have a glorious Sunday!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your blogging again, loved catching up with you, it all looks wonderful! Come visit me and get in on the birthday bash giveaway!