This afternoon when I got home from work I walked the dogs enjoyed a few minutes out in the yard. Most of the leaves are gone but we still have a little color out around the flower bed. Our fall was not as pretty this year and was very short lived. I am so thankful that I live in Southern KY where I am surrounded by beauty. The beauty here is unreal. Thank you Sweet Jesus!
Hi Joy! I just noticed that you are a follower at The Pantry! I haven't posted there for awhile and just found you! I wanted to drop by and say *Howdy*! The color on those leaves is so beautiful! It looks like SK would be just my kind of place! I love the mountains and trees. Drop by sometime and say hello at Lady Farmer Parables. I look forward to hearing from ya! ;~} Blessings!
I am a 49 yr old wife to my hubsand of 33 yrs and mother to a beautiful 31 yr old daughter.
I have lived in Southern KY most of my life.
I enjoy small town living, farm life and the mountains of KY.
___My parents ran country stores when I was growing up. You would have needed to live in the mountains and shop at the country stores to understand the love and compassion that mountain folks have for each other.
To this day, I love visiting country stores. It just takes me back in time and I get a homey feeling that brings back so many memories of my childhood.___
Most of all, I am a believer! Thank you God for my Salvation.
I am SO thankful for all the blessings in my life. God is good.
4 comments:
Beautiful pics Joy! Happy Thanksgiving! Cathy
I love your blog Joy. It's very comfy cozy! :)
Christa
Hi Joy!
I just noticed that you are a follower at The Pantry! I haven't posted there for awhile and just found you! I wanted to drop by and say *Howdy*!
The color on those leaves is so beautiful! It looks like SK would be just my kind of place! I love the mountains and trees.
Drop by sometime and say hello at Lady Farmer Parables. I look forward to hearing from ya! ;~}
Blessings!
More Amazing pictures! Love them! I just love the fall colors also.
Theresa Kelly
Post a Comment