*click on picture to view larger
Dr. Ange working in the mission field in Honduras. This picture is one of my favorites that she shared... She did not get there soon enough for this animal, it died later in the day. I know my daughter, and I know her deep campassion for animals and their owners. I am sure when this picture was taken her heart was heavy. "That's my girl"

Yes, Dr. Ange can milk a cow. Healthy livestock...makes for a healthy food source. She feels so blessed that she could help.

It is important to have healthy pets too.

Vaccinating and worming goats. Healthy animals ... Healthy people. Livestock is their livelihood.

Vaccinating a horse. Horses are used for work and transportation... A very important animal for the people of Honduras. Thank goodness for the guys that helped...the animals were NOT use to a visit from the Vet.

Vaccinating a donkey. The donkey is a heavily used work animal also.

Doing Vet work in the villages of Honduras. Hard work? Yes, but so rewarding.

Giving out arm bands to the children in Honduras.



3 comments:
Oh Joy you are one Proud Mama! I would be too! LOL I bet your daughter is having the time of her life. It sure looks like she is enjoying her mission and I'm sure they are enjoying having her there also.
Love your new blog style, I liked our old one too tho, LOL! See you soon.
((Hugs)) Theresa K.
I know she was an incredible witness and a tremendous help to those people and their animals. She is such a kind spirit - I'm sure all were blessed by her being there. I so admire her dedication and devotion to her work.
Hi Joy - in answer to your question - I do have purple millet this year and it is ready - and I HAVE YOUR GATE!!!! You need to come see me. On a more serious note, I so hate it about the clinic. I know Ange and Mike must have been devasted - for the animals - everything else can be replaced. I said a prayer for them all and I hope the vet clinic is in full operation soon. Holler at me!
Post a Comment