I love the view from Mill Point. Southern Wayne Co. is beautiful. Can you tell that there is usually wind blowing on top of that mountain? ha
Lorrie (IA), Elizabeth(NJ), Cindy(MO now KY) and me on the Freedom Bridge. This was Elizabeth's first trip to Wayne Co. I know she has lots of fun memories.
The firepit at Golden Pond.
Beautiful Fall Colors in Kentucky.
What is left of the old homeplace.
Thanks Elizabeth for the beautiful photos. We had lots of fun.
We had so much fun going to Mill Point. Lorrie's jeep just plowed right through those deep stinky mud holes. :) That girl loves that jeep and 4-wheeling. I was trying to tape some but it was just too rough and I sure didnt want to fall out in that stinky mud. Thanks for the picture Laurie.
The view from Mill Point is breathtaking. Not sure I would've had the nerve to drive a new jeep there but it was lots of fun. Awww so many wonderful memories of our Old Kentucky Trees Gathering. I cant wait until next year!












No comments:
Post a Comment