Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Few Of My Kitchen Collections











Well, it is Saturday, and I have so much to do...and here I sit. Shame on me. But, I just enjoy browsing through everyones blog. I love looking at all the neat "treasures" that others have and how they display them. I thought I would share some of mine with you all. My kitchen is my favorite place and I love my kitchen collections. I will share others later. enjoy!

*You can click on picture to view larger.

4 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Joy,
Great pictures, isn't a blog fun? I have had so much fun over the past couple of years posting pictures. All your collections are so nice. Just keep showing us and telling us what you are up to.
Nancy Jo

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Looks great. Enjoy blogging. I just started too, and I love it.
http://downtoearthliving.blogspot.com/

Farmhouse Blessings said...

So pretty! I especially like the collection of graters hanging on the wall. You're giving me all sorts of ideas!

Unknown said...

Hi Joy!! I'm so glad you joined us in blogland, isn't it fun!! And I'm really glad your sharing your lovely kitchen with us, it's so cute and cozy!