

I live in a small house but I do try to make it "homey", and not junkie. I do have a lot of "treasures", some people call it junk(like my husband, when I have bought something that I really have to work hard to find a place to display, lol)
This picture was taken in October. I wished I had taken one while the trees were still full of color.



4 comments:
What a cute little house, and you have so many pretty things. Is yhat a spinning wheel I see in one of your pictures?
Nancy Jo
Yes, I second that! What a cute and cozy home you have! Small can be challenging but you've done a great job at hiding your lack of space! Thanks for sharing your home with us!
Yes Nancy, I do have a spinning wheel. Ange and Steven got me that for Christmas. I do not really have room for it but I had always wanted one and knew I would find a place to put it and I did.
I like your home! It's like mine, white with black shutters. Looks very cozy!
Post a Comment