Love all your little collections. I have been looking for more wooden spoons to add to my spoon collection. You know they have to have a feel to them and a nice old finish,I bet one will turn up at my thrift at some point. Yes I do look at the jewelry I get at the thrift with a magnifying glass. I only keep the better pieces. Some of that old costume stuff is so pretty. I have a nice tray of it up in the upstairs room on the dressing table. Love your spinning wheel, lucky you, can you spin? Nancy JO ps. I mean on the wheel.
I am a 49 yr old wife to my hubsand of 33 yrs and mother to a beautiful 31 yr old daughter.
I have lived in Southern KY most of my life.
I enjoy small town living, farm life and the mountains of KY.
___My parents ran country stores when I was growing up. You would have needed to live in the mountains and shop at the country stores to understand the love and compassion that mountain folks have for each other.
To this day, I love visiting country stores. It just takes me back in time and I get a homey feeling that brings back so many memories of my childhood.___
Most of all, I am a believer! Thank you God for my Salvation.
I am SO thankful for all the blessings in my life. God is good.
4 comments:
I raise dust bunnies too! lol
Love all your little collections. I have been looking for more wooden spoons to add to my spoon collection. You know they have to have a feel to them and a nice old finish,I bet one will turn up at my thrift at some point.
Yes I do look at the jewelry I get at the thrift with a magnifying glass. I only keep the better pieces. Some of that old costume stuff is so pretty. I have a nice tray of it up in the upstairs room on the dressing table.
Love your spinning wheel, lucky you, can you spin?
Nancy JO
ps. I mean on the wheel.
I love your collections too! And you know just how to show them off!
you girls are just too nice. Thanks. I love my little treasures. it is not silver and gold that I want...just "junk"
Post a Comment