
We had a family reunion today. It was so nice seeing everyone. A few cousins I hadnt seen in years. We all use to have so much fun up on the mountain when Grandma and Grandpa was still alive. I sure miss those days.
Ange (my daughter) even got to come over...but you dont drive a truck with a vet box on it to a small town that does not have a large animal vet. She ended up doing coggins test on 6 horses and giving shots to a couple of dogs. The family just put her to work. ha. Oh well, just the life of a Vet. She loves it!

My Mom and her brothers and sisters. This is all that is left out of 16 children. (My Mom, white hair and demin outfit on)

This is a few of my first cousins

a few of the 2nd cousins

Ange and her 1st cousins(all but Ty and he would NOT have his picture made...he is two, need I say more?)

Ange (my daughter) and her Granny (my Mom)



3 comments:
Nice to see you blogging again! Yes, family is special, so glad you got to enjoy yours!
Hi~
I found my way to you via Country Pleasures....family reunion....what an enjoyable way to spend the day! Stop by and visit me sometime.
Thank you so much for stopping in to visit w/ me.
Hope all is well w/ you, take care & hope to see you soon at the shop.
Blessings 2 you, Pamela
Post a Comment