In Aug. I had my daughter a tea at a bed and breakfast here in our little town. (I think this was the first tea that anyone had done there) She had been out of the country 3 years in Vet school and had got to spend very little time with the family. She did not want a wedding shower, just a tea so she could spend time and make special memories. It was a lot of work but she enjoyed it so much. We are not fancy folks so it was informal but we had a great time and it was very nice. I had shopped for months at my favorite junk stores and thrift shops. As one of the favors every person got to take home a teacup and saucer. They also got a little tea bag. Every set was different. Everyone seemed to enjoy the tea. It was 90+ degrees that day so we had iced sweet tea and unsweet tea, along with the hot tea.
Happy Valentines Day!
6 years ago



2 comments:
What a sweet idea, I just love it!! Everything looks so lovely too!
Such a treat for your daughter and every guest there! I just love that they each took home a little teacup and saucer ~ marvelous!
Post a Comment