Thursday, January 31, 2008

Grandpa and Grandpa



Sharing a picture of my grandma and grandpa. They lived on Edwards Mt here in Southern KY. They never owned a car, no fancy clothes or fancy house, they left no inheritance at all, but they left us with so many memories and showed us so much love. I wouldnt trade my memories for silver or gold.

8 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Joy,
I just love those pictures. Hope you have them framed and up in your house. They are truly classic photos of a time gone by.
NANCY JO

Jessica said...

Joy - I loved reading your story on MJF and looking at the photos. It takes you back in time especially around our neck of the woods.
Jessica

Beemoosie said...

That right there is true happiness and beauty!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Such a treasure!

Unknown said...

Joy, they did leave you the best inherintence of all! I tagged you, check out my blog! Have fun!!

Unknown said...

P.S. Love the new header too!!

Michelle E. ~ Vintage Pastiche' said...

JOY!!

HELLO! I just wanted to stop by and say HI and to thank you for visiting my blog a while ago. I haven't been around for awhile so I didn't get to answer you.

Did you figure out the music thing or do you still need help?

Love those pictures! I hope to visit more often.

*muah*
Michelle

Unknown said...

Hi Joy, glad you posted on my blog, been wondering where you've been? Did you ever get the yummy cookbook you won from me? Hope all is well your way!