Saturday, January 19, 2008

What better way to spend a cold Saturday!








This is what I done today. I still will do another round of lashing to the top...I will need to get more. A fun day but now my fingers are sore.

6 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Joy,
That is really nice!! Where did you learn to do that? Is this your first one?
NANCY JO

Tina Leavy said...

is pretty. I like the light ash color to the basket. nice.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I can't think of any better way to spend a cold winter day either ~ its lovely!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to learn to make baskets, they are very nice! Keep warm!

Lainey said...

I'd love to learn to do that, they offer adult classes at EKU here. I might take one. That basket is pretty! Oh, btw I tagged you, please stop by my blog and read. Have a great weekend!

Beemoosie said...

How beautiful!! What an awesome talent you have!